A Guide To Alcohol And Drug Rehab Treatment In Cheshire
If your addiction, or that of your loved one, has caused you a lot of problems and you’re ready to quit, you can get the help you need now to put an end to your illness. Treatment is available in and close to the Cheshire, which can see you get through all the different stages of recovery and achieve sobriety.
These treatment options include NHS and community programmes, as well as private rehab centres that carry out holistic inpatient care. These types of recovery programmes are ideal for different categories of addicts, and you’ll have a higher chance of recovery if you follow the right path for you.
With proper guidance, you can get into a programme that is perfectly devised to see you, or your loved one, achieve a long-term and sustained recovery. Please do not hesitate to give us a call, in case you need further clarification and/or expert consultation.
Oasis Runcorn is quite unique detox and rehab unit in offering two treatmen...
- Holistic Treatment
- Tailored Treatment Programme
Built in 2009, Oasis Bradford was originally commissioned by the Department...
Banbury Lodge is a private UKAT rehab facility based in Banbury, Oxfordshir...
Liberty House Clinic is a fully furbished detox and rehabilitation facility...
- 0 review
- Barnabas Centre 15 Brook Street Macclesfield SK11 7AA0 review
- n/a0 review
- Pathways to Recovery 14 Bold Street WA1 1BZ0 review
- The Old Council House Church Road CW9 5PH0 review
- Catherine House Eaton Street, Crewe. Postcode CW2 7EG0 review
- Eaton Street , Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 7EG0 review
- Aston Dane, Waterloo Road, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 0QR0 review
- 16 Bold Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1PG0 review
- Chester Health Park, Liverpool Rd, Chester CH2 1BQ0 review
- Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Trust 79 Chester CH2 1AW0 review
- Cheshire East Substance Misuse Service, Catherine House, Eaton Street, Crewe, CW2 7EG. Tel 01270 6563010 review
- The Barnabas Centre 15 Brook Street Macclesfield SK11 7AA0 review
- Unity House, 4 York Road Ellesmere Port Ellesmere Port CH65 0DB0 review
- Aqua House Chapel Street Chester Postcode CH3 5AE0 review
- 0 review
- Vale House Resource Centre Address Vale House High Street Winsford Postcode CW7 2AS0 review
- Unity House York Road Postcode CH65 0DB0 review
- Unity House 4 York Road Ellesmere Port Postcode CH65 0DB0 review
- The Gateway, 89 Sankey Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1SR0 review
- Middlewich Rd, Crewe CW1 4QJ0 review
- Victoria Road, Macclesfield, SK10 3BL0 review
- Victoria House Church Road Northwich Postcode CW9 5PH0 review
- 71-77 St Anne St, Chester CH1 3HT0 review
- Free Service
- Eating Disorder
- Under 18's
- St Michaels and All Angels Church Greenway Road Runcorn Cheshire WA7 5BS0 review
- 0 review
- Bridgewater House, Bridgewater Street, Sale, Greater Manchester, M33 7EQ0 review
- 0 review
- 21 Chariot Dr, Brymbo, Wrexham LL11 5FE0 review
- Barnabas Centre 15 Brook Street Cheshire Macclesfield SK11 7AA0 review
- 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9RP0 review
- The Old Council House, Church Road, Northwich Chester Chester CW9 5PD0 review
- Wyvern House The Drumber Winsford Postcode CW7 1AH0 review
- Grangeway Community And Youth Centre, Grangeway, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 5HA0 review
- Orford Youth Base, Capesthorne Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0JF0 review
- Load More
Private rehabilitation facilities are independent treatment centres designed to provide a conducive environment for recovery, as well as effective, personalised treatment plans for people who want to overcome their addiction. These rehabs run residential programmes from 28 to 90 days that are personalised to the needs of each client. You’ll get 24/7 care from start to finish with an experienced medical and therapy team.
The major benefit of private rehab is the intensity of treatment, which is comprehensive and tailored to fit each patient. Private rehab centres are also medical clinics, where you can receive (if required) a medical detox, treatment for physical and behavioural addictions along with psychiatric support.
Treatment includes a thorough assessment to determine your specific treatment needs; detoxification to remove all harmful toxins from your system; psychotherapy to treat all psychological problems, and 1yr free aftercare to help you maintain abstinence after rehab.
Pros And Cons Of Private Rehab
Private rehab centres offer numerous advantages over other treatment programmes, and are considered the best means of finding sobriety. Some of these advantages include:
- quick intake process that enables treatment begins on time
- whole-person treatment approach, which sees your specific case of addiction duly taken care of
- good staff to client ratio
- private rehabs take confidentiality seriously, so you won’t have to worry about your personal details making it out to the public
- most clinics run a free transfer service that can take you to and from your Cheshire location
- you’ll be treated by the same set of professionals throughout your stay in rehab
- provisions are put in place to respect your treatment choice
- an aftercare programme is made available – in many cases for free – once you have completed your rehabilitation
Private rehab treatment programmes are more expensive than public alternatives
What Does Rehab Cost In Cheshire?
Rehab costs differ across various treatment types and rehabilitation centres. Private rehab can start from as little as £834 per week at Oasis Rehab in Runcorn but varies depending on the length of your stay, as well as other special arrangements. Call us now for a confidential discussion about your needs and associated cost
NHS Addiction Treatment Options
NHS addiction treatment services are publicly funded programmes that provide support to residents within a specific area for free. There are treatment services dedicated to those living in Cheshire who are ready to seek help for themselves or a loved one. Some of these programmes can be accessed via a referral from GPs, families, or directly by the addict.
Pros And Cons Of NHS Treatment
NHS treatment is generally free, which makes it valuable to those that can’t afford private rehab treatment. Other benefits associated with NHS services include confidentiality provision and treatment proximity. However, there are issues that you need to come to terms with in regards to NHS treatment. These issues include:
- long and tiring admission process
- you’re limited to only outpatient care in most cases
- you can’t be certain if you’ll get funding to attend an inpatient programme
- environmental issues could make your treatment challenging, as you’ll likely be getting treatment from home
- access to therapists and professionals isn’t easy
Addiction Support Groups
Support groups involve people who are in recovery from addiction. These group members can provide additional emotional support, since they’re going through the same journey as you. You can get support to stay on your feet during moments where you feel weak, and are faced with tough challenges. Addiction support groups are free to attend, and there are meeting venues all around Cheshire.
What Is NA?
Narcotics Anonymous is a support group that has meeting locations worldwide. It is made up of men and women who are going through recovery from addiction to various kinds of drugs. The group follows the 12-step programme, which guides members in ways to accept their weaknesses and conquer cravings and urges.
What Is AA?
Alcoholics Anonymous is also a 12-step-based programme, which is dedicated to alcoholics in recovery. Members come together on a weekly basis, across different venues around the world, to share experiences and gain new insight from one another. The group is also free to attend, and meetings are available in Cheshire.
Types Of Counselling
One-to-One This is the most commonly known type of therapy. It involves a counselling session between therapist and patient in the same room. It may be held in an office, coffee shop, garden or any place where the patient feels most comfortable. Face-to-face therapy includes techniques such as motivational interviewing, simple yet effective QnA or unloading where the client releases whats been on there mind causing anxiety, fear, sadness etc… before the therapist interprets this and helps the client to uncover the root issue.
Online This includes all counselling services provided through the internet. It includes sessions via emails, Skype, and support group chat rooms such as SMART Recovery online support groups. It is easy, convenient, and promotes anonymity.
Group Involves a number of people struggling with similar issues coming together to discuss these issues openly, and in the presence of a certified counsellor. Through this process, each participant gains a deeper insight into their addiction, while providing support to others in the group at the same time.
How Can I Get To Cheshire?
Cheshire is served by a network of motorways, including the M62, M56, M53, and M6, with four service areas and 23 interchanges.
There are regular services from Chester to Manchester, Liverpool, and North Wales, with infrequent services running to and from the Midlands and London. Other stations such as Warrington Central and Bank Quay, as well as Crewe and Macclesfield, provide links to Manchester Piccadilly, Liverpool Central, London Euston, Stoke, Birmingham, and Derby.