Help for Myself
Are you worried that you have a problem with addiction? Are you concerned that your drinking, drug-taking, gambling, eating or sexual habits are getting out of control and taking over your life? You’re in the right place. At Addiction Helper, we know that this can be a scary time. We’re here to get you the right help and to start you on the path to a healthy recovery. And we’ll make sure that you and your family are supported all the way.
Alcohol and drug addiction: what to look out for
If you think you’re addicted to alcohol, illegal drugs or prescription medication, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your alcohol or drug use becoming more frequent?
- Have you had to increase your alcohol or drug consumption to get the same effect?
- Have you tried to cut down or stop but haven’t succeeded?
- Have people close to you commented on your drink or drug use?
- Do you use alcohol or drugs to suppress feelings?
- Do you wake up feeling depressed or confused after drinking or using drugs?
- Do you regularly have blackouts after drinking or using drugs?
- Have you dropped friends or interests for alcohol or drug use?
If the answer to any of these is yes, you may have a problem with alcohol or drug addiction. Read on and we’ll tell you how to get help.
Get free, confidential advice – Help For Myself
Call us on 0800 4488 688 and our trained telephone counsellors will give you free, confidential advice. We’ll take you through all your options, from residential rehab and outpatient programmes to counselling and local support groups.
How do I find the right treatment centre?
You don’t have to. That’s our job. We work with the best private rehab and detox clinics in the UK and internationally. All are certified by the Care Quality Commission and comply with our own stringent regulations. You can be assured that we’ll find the most appropriate rehab facility for your particular addiction and circumstances. We’ll help you arrange payment and we can organise transport to get you to the centre. If you want, we’ll even take you ourselves or arrange for a sober transporter to accompany you every step of your journey.
Let our caring staff help you now
By reading this, you’ve taken the first brave step towards recovery and you should be proud of yourself. Take the next step and call us today. We’re on hand for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.