In every area of the UK, including in the Somerset town of Portishead, daily struggles with alcohol and drug abuse exist. Some people are regularly abusing these substances and are almost certain to progress to a full-blown addiction unless they get help. Others are already in the grip of a destructive addiction that is threatening to destroy their life. If substance abuse or addiction are issues for you, we can help. It is our mission to make services such as drug and alcohol rehab in Portishead readily available to those who need them.
It might sound as if there is no need for a service such as ours; after all, you could easily find alcohol or drug rehab in Portishead yourself, couldn’t you? Yes, you could, and there is absolutely nothing to stop you from searching for a suitable provider. However, to find a rehab provider to suit your needs without actually knowing what your needs are could be more of a challenge than you think. You could spend hours or even days searching without any luck. And let’s be honest; is this really how you want to spend your time?
There is no need for you to waste hours of your valuable time searching for rehab in Portishead when all you need to do is pick up the phone and get in touch with Addiction Helper. We have the information you require at the touch of a button. Matching you to a suitable treatment provider will take a matter of minutes, and because we do not charge for our service, you really do not have anything to lose.
What Is Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Portishead Like?
You might be wondering what to expect from drug or alcohol rehab in Portishead. Before you decide to get help, it makes sense that you would want to know a bit more about it. This is perfectly fine, and we can help you in this regard.
Just as in every other part of the United Kingdom, alcohol and drug rehab in Portishead is provided by various organisations. Below are a few examples:
- The NHS – The NHS offers outpatient programmes to those in need of help for various types of addiction. These programmes are often in great demand however, and most people will have to wait for treatment.
- Charities – Charities also tend to provide outpatient programmes to those that need help to overcome addiction. But because these organisations depend on government funding and donations from the public, they too tend to have limited places and may also have waiting lists for treatment.
- Local Counsellors – Local counsellors are funded by the NHS or are privately run. They provide regular treatment sessions to patients on a day care basis.
- Private Clinics – The private clinic tends to be the main provider of inpatient treatment programmes for addicts. The downside of this type of care is that there is a cost involved. Nevertheless, the many benefits, including the fact that patients can be admitted almost immediately, makes them a popular choice.
Finding the Right Drug or Alcohol Rehab in Portishead
To locate the right treatment programme for you, it is necessary to know more about what your needs are. We are not in a position to make recommendations to people without knowing what their treatment needs are as well as a little bit more about their personal circumstances. The only way for us to know these details is by speaking with you.
When you call us, this is what will happen:
- Your call will be taken by a fully trained advisor with experience in recognising the signs of addiction.
- This advisor will be able to determine your treatment needs after providing you with a full assessment of your circumstances.
- Any queries you may have will be answered and any recommendations we provide you with will be fully discussed so that you can make an informed choice regarding your treatment.
- We can provide you with helpful advice and guidance on the next steps to take regarding your recovery process, but the final decision regarding your care will always be yours.
Should You Consider Private Rehab in Portishead?
Before you make the decision about the type of programme you might like, you will probably want to think about whether it is a good idea to pay for treatment. There are many benefits to private treatment for addiction, not least of which is the fact that you can usually be admitted within hours of making your first enquiry.
As private clinics tend to be the main providers of inpatient rehab in Portishead, you might have little choice but to consider this option. Although inpatient programmes are not suitable for everyone, they do tend to offer the fastest and most comprehensive approach to recovery.
Many private clinics offer state-of-the-art accommodation with amenities such as gyms, swimming pools, and games rooms. Patients usually have a private or semi-private room, and there will be a number of shared spaces such as dining rooms and entertainment rooms.
The environment in a private clinic tends to be quiet and tranquil with little or no distractions to get in the way of recovery. Patients will have around-the-clock care and support from a team of fully trained professionals who are often the best in the business. As well as trained counsellors and therapists, there will be a team of doctors and support staff ready to meet the needs of every patient and to help them get the most from their recovery.