Across the country, damage is being caused by substance abuse; yet in many cases, people are oblivious to the harm their actions are causing. This is particularly true for those who abuse alcohol. This widely available, legal and socially acceptable substance is the most abused substance in the UK. No matter where you live, be it in a large city such as London or a smaller coastal town like Hythe, alcohol abuse is a problem. There is a real need for alcohol rehab in Hythe just as there is in every other part of the United Kingdom.
Alcohol abuse is a common issue, but most people are unable to comprehend the link between abuse of this substance and illnesses such as cancer. It is much easier to see how illegal drugs can harm the lives of those who use them. Yet it is alcohol that causes the most harm to individuals, their families, and the economy. That is not to say that services such as drug rehab in Hythe are not needed as well.
Those who are affected by substance abuse and addiction have one thing in common – they are all in need of rehab in Hythe and other parts of the country. The harm that addiction causes to the lives of so many people cannot be ignored. Without addiction services, the situation in this country would be so much worse and many more lives would be destroyed. It is for this reason that Addiction Helper exists. We are working in all areas of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, including in Hythe, so that those in need of help for addiction can access it with a minimum of hassle.
How We Are Helping People to Access Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Hythe?
It is our mission to make it easier for individuals to find alcohol and drug rehab in Hythe. We believe that no matter what a person’s circumstances, he or she should not find it difficult to get treatment for addiction. We want you to contact us right now if you feel ready to take the next step on the road to recovery.
You may be wondering why you should use a service such as ours, and this is completely understandable. What you should know is that we do not charge for our service and everything we discuss will be kept confidential. You can also expect excellent customer service from our team of advisors. When you make contact, you can expect us to:
- Take your call and listen to everything you have to say.
- Offer to provide a free assessment of your situation so that you have a clearer picture of what your needs might be.
- Ask if you would like us to match you to suitable treatment providers in your area that will meet your requirements.
- Provide several recommendations if you are happy to receive these.
- Discuss the various options for treatments with you and answer any queries you may have in relation to these.
- Offer guidance and support when it comes to choosing a treatment programme that will work for you.
- Fully respect your final decision regarding the type of treatment programme you would like.
What Is Comprehensive Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Hythe?
When it comes to drug and alcohol rehab in Hythe, you will certainly have plenty of choices. What we can advise is that you consider a fully comprehensive programme as this is the best way to ensure a full recovery and long-term sobriety.
A comprehensive recovery programme consists of three elements – detox, rehabilitation, and aftercare. You will have the choice of provider and rehabilitation programme, which will generally depend on your needs and your situation. Below is a brief outline of what to expect from each part of the programme:
- Detox – A detox is required for everyone with a physical dependence on alcohol or drugs; most people would benefit from a dedicated facility where they can be monitored and made more comfortable.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Rehab – Rehabilitation programmes are either inpatient or outpatient based, and this is where individuals have a choice. With an inpatient programme, the patient will stay within the clinic for the entire programme, spending much of their time in therapy. This intensive programme usually lasts for up to eight weeks. Outpatient programmes are run at a much slower pace and the patient stays at home but attends regular counselling session. Programmes vary in length depending on the requirement for treatment each week.
- Aftercare – Aftercare is a very important but often neglected part of the recovery process. It takes place when a rehabilitation programme has finished and the individual returns to everyday life. It is at this crucial point in the programme where additional support is usually required to help prevent a relapse.