Low Cost Rehab Treatment
All our low-cost rehab clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), delivering affordable and effective treatment programmes that are tailored to the individual. The accommodation is clean, comfortable and conservative. Staff at budget rehabs are all fully qualified in their area of expertise and you will be treated be a range of Counsellors, Holistic Therapists and Recovery Support Workers. Costs start from around £2,500 for a one week medical detox and £4,500 for a full 4 week rehabilitation programme (inc. Medical Detox).
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Benefits of Low Cost Rehab
There are many benefits to accessing low cost rehab:
- You will receive a full medical detox
- You will receive an individualised rehabilitation programme
- Psychologists and Therapists will identify and help heal your root cause of addiction
- You will retain more independence
- You will be taught recovery techniques to safeguard against relapse
- You will leave rehab addiction free
- Your will receive 1 year free aftercare to further strengthen your sobriety
Low Cost Rehab Programmes
Our low cost rehabs deliver comprehensive rehabilitation programmes, ensuring that all of your medical, psychological and therapeutic needs are met. A number of proven and effective addiction treatment techniques are offered, including:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group therapy
- Self empowerment and strength
- 12 Step Therapy
- Holistic therapies such as meditation, affirmations, physical activity, mindfulness, art and music
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
Undergoing a medical detox at one of our budget rehabs, you will still receive a full medical assessment, carried out by a qualified medical practitioner, supervision of your detox throughout by medical and therapeutic staff, and a prescribed substitute medication for the alcohol or drugs that you need to detox from. During the detox regime, your medications will only be administered by fully trained staff.
Is Low Cost Rehab for me?
Generally, budget rehabs are cheaper as their accommodation is more conservative. Low cost rehab is available in most areas of the UK. We have had thousands of patients who have attended low costs rehab and undergone amazing transformations. For those that want recovery but are on a tight budget, low cost rehab is more accessible.
The Addiction Helper promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free, confidential and professional advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the ideal detox clinic according to your specific needs, budget and location
- Arrange everything,from sober transport & admission to aftercare & ongoing support
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- Do all we can to help you become permanently alcohol and drug free