Rehab Clinics in Thailand
Travel to Thailand for Addiction Help
Medical tourism has given people a great deal more power to make good choices in regards to their health. It is only to be expected that those who are dealing with addiction problems would consider this option as well. Thailand has become a popular destination for those who are looking for help with their addiction problems. The facilities here are often luxurious, and they offer an international standard of care with options that are not available anywhere else in the world. Of course, this is also a wonderfully exotic location, and this has to be another reason why people will choose this option. If you are thinking about going to Thailand to end your addiction problems, or if you are an expat already there who is looking for treatment, you can contact us now for advice on 0800 140 4825 (or +44 203 1511488 if you are calling from abroad). We have a good deal of expertise with placing clients in Thai rehabs, and we will be able to help.
How to Choose the Right Rehab in Thailand
If you use the search function on this website or look at our highlighted facilities below, it will give you an idea of the type of rehabs available in Thailand. There are a number of factors that you will want to consider including:
• The cost of the treatment programme. You will usually be able to find a luxurious facility for a fraction of the amount you would pay in the UK.
• The length of the programme. There is some evidence to suggest that the longer the programme the more likely it is to lead to permanent abstinence.
• The philosophy of the programme – for example, is it 12 Step based or does it follow another type of recovery philosophy?
• Is there an aftercare programme? This is particularly important when choosing a foreign rehab because you will want to know that there is going to be support once you return to your home country. If it is a 12 Step programme then this support could come from fellowship meetings.
• What is the completion rate for the programme? This can give you an idea about the effectiveness of what is being offered.
• What treatments are provided? For example, group therapy, skills workshops, and alternative therapies.
These are just some of the things you will need to consider when choosing a rehab in Thailand, and this is why we urge you to contact us right away for assistance.