Below are details of our addiction detox and rehabilitation clinics in Ireland. To find out which treatment centre is right for you, please contact us
Set in 40 acres of the most beautiful scenery with views of quiet woodlands, rolling fields and the picturesque Sugarloaf Mountain, this specialist clinic has been designed and built with comfort, tranquillity and luxury in mind.
Find a Rehab Clinic in Ireland
If you are living in Ireland and looking for addiction treatment, or thinking of travelling to Ireland for rehab, then we will be able to help. Our team is expert in the field of rehab placement, and we are highly knowledgeable about the treatment programmes available in Ireland. If you contact us on +44 203 1511488 (0800 024 1475 inside the UK) we will help you in any way that we can. We understand the importance of choosing the right rehab, and we will offer suggestions based on your situation and needs.
What to Consider When Choosing a Rehab in Ireland
Choosing an addiction treatment programme is not really something you want to be doing blindly. By selecting the right programme, you will be increasing your chances of achieving lifelong abstinence. The different rehabs offer slightly different programmes, and there does not seem to be one approach that works for everyone. This means that matching the person to the right facility takes a bit of knowledge of what is available. Here are just some of the things that need to be considered when choosing a programme:
• The philosophy of the programme
• The structure of the programme
• The contents of the programme
• The duration of rehab
• Will the person be able to detox in the facility?
• Is there an appropriate aftercare programme?
• How many clients will be staying at the facility at any one time?
• Is this a male, female, or mixed rehab?
• Is it suitable for clients with specific mobility needs?
• Is it suitable for clients who have a dual diagnosis? This means that they have a mental health issues such as depression alongside their addiction.
• What is the level of comfort at this facility?
• Does it involve sharing a room?
• How responsive is the programme to the feedback of clients?
• What is the completion rate for this rehab?
• How many stages are there in this programme?
• Can the facility arrange a half way programme following rehab?
• What resources are available in the rehab?
• Are there plenty of fun/ relaxing activities for residents to enjoy during their stay?
The above are just some of the questions that people will want to be asking when considering a rehab. It is helpful to be thinking of these questions when you use the search function above or consider the highlighted rehabs below.