Are you or your loved one looking for immediate residential rehab? If so, Addiction Helper are the leading authority on private rehabs in the UK. We specialise in the treatment of alcohol and drug addiction and have successfully treated over 10,000 clients in 100+ Care Quality Commission approved rehabs across the UK and will ensure that you access the best rehab treatment according to your individual needs, location and budget.
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Residential Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment, with 24/7 care
- Receive a full medical detox for any alcohol or drug dependency
- Personalised rehabilitation programme focussed on proven addiction therapies
- Under the care of a specialist clinical team inc. Doctors, Nurses & Therapists
- You will look, feel, eat and sleep better plus regain lost confidence and self-respect
- Leave rehab alcohol/drug free
- 1 year complimentary aftercare
What Is Residential Rehab?
Residential addiction rehab is a safe and supportive facility where you or your loved one can undertake a medical detox and rehabilitation programme away from temptation and the pressures of daily life. There are two types of residential rehab:
- Fully Residential: Clients eat, sleep and undergo therapy all under the same roof. Full in-house medical detox programmes are offered. Clients are only allowed out of the Rehab if escorted by a member of staff. Medical care and emotional support is accessible 24/7. All meals are prepared and cooked by the rehab’s chef. Fully residential rehab centres are often more luxurious, with options to upgrade.
- Quasi Residential: Patients attend the Rehab clinic during the day for their addiction treatment therapy. Their overnight stay is in sober living accommodation, usually a short distance away from the main clinic. Quasi Residential offers low cost rehab; clients are usually required to cook their own meals and retain an element of self sufficiency. This kind of rehab is suitable for those on a lower budget.
Choosing the Right Rehab
Addiction Helper are here to help guide you to the best rehab facilities available. We only work with CQC regulated treatment clinics and will find you the ideal treatment plan. We have indepth knowledge of each residential rehab that we work in partnership with.
If you or a loved is suffering from addiction, then don’t suffer alone. It just takes one call to change direction and get back on the right path.
Our programmes are designed to treat you medically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We strongly recommend a 28-day inpatient programme to tackle the root causes of addiction. During this time, you will receive proven addiction therapies such as:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- One-to-one Counselling
- Psychosocial Therapies
- Fitness Programme
- Thai Chi
- Music Therapy
- Daily Review
- Art Therapy
- 12 Step Therapy
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Alcohol or drug addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our residential rehabs, treatment needs, location, cost, or any other aspect of the process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives and promise to:
- Provide free, confidential and impartial advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find the right Residential Rehab according to your specific needs, budget & location
- Arrange everything inc. sober transport, admission, aftercare & ongoing support
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- Do all we can to help you become permanently Alcohol/Drug Free
Let us help you free yourself or loved one from addiction – Call us now!