Are you of a loved one in need of a UK drug centre, or simply want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper can help! We are the leading authority on drug detox and rehabilitation and have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our staff are in recovery and many have been through rehab themselves. We have in-depth knowledge of the treatments each drug rehab centre offers and can arrange everything from sober transport to immediate admission to aftercare. Furthermore, we are dedicated to supporting you and your family throughout the treatment process
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Drug Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical drug detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses, counsellors, and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
If you or a loved is suffering from a drug addiction, then don’t suffer alone. It just takes one call to change direction and get back on the right path.
Drug dependency is a serious physical, emotional, and psychological condition which requires urgent and professional treatment, ideally in a drug rehab clinic. Many addicts end up isolating themselves from family and friends and resorting to lying and stealing in order to fund their habit. There is no “quick fix” to addiction; hence why people find it hard/impossible to give up on their own. Our staff are experienced professionals in the field of addiction treatment and we treat all manner of drug dependencies within our state-of-the-art rehab facilities.
Medical Drug Detox
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of drug withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting, shaking, general discomfort etc… until the client is drug-free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove toxins from the body. The detox takes between 7-10 days and you will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout.
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored detox & rehab programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our UK drug centres, treatment needs , locations and cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right UK drug centre according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7