Do you or a loved one need a detox clinic or want more info? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered and can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Detox & Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is addiction-free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove substances from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering with addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox). This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised rehab programme to be completed. Our specialist treatment includes:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing addiction detox and rehab programmes with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding detoxification clinics, treatment plans, locations and cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free and confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right detox clinic according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything, from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7