As the current leading authority on UK Rehab Centres, Addiction Helper is here to help you find the perfect rehab treatment plan according to your medical and psychological needs. One call to us and we will answer all of your questions and give you the best chance of becoming Alcohol & Drug free. We can advise on a number of UK rehab centre treatment options and we provide Nationwide coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Addiction Rehab Benefits:
- Be in a secure residential facility away from the temptation of alcohol
- Receive a medical detox for any dependency you have
- Benefit from a full rehabilitation programme designed to treat the root causes of your illness
- Look, feel, eat and sleep better plus regain lost confidence and self-respect
- Be taught proven relapse prevention techniques
- Leave rehab addiction free
- Receive 1 years free aftercare to further strengthen your recovery
Addiction Treatment Specialists
The staff at our UK Rehab Centres are professionally qualified in treating abuse and addiction. They are the experienced experts, who will endeavor to do all they can to help you or your loved one to fully recover. Many addicts do not realise that Addiction is an illness, and as such it requires specialist treatment to overcome. Seasoned Doctors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Nurses, Counsellors and a range of Qualified Therapists specialising in holistic treatments work at our UK rehab centres and are dedicated to your short and long-term recovery.
Addiction Helper brings you a wide variety of the latest and proven Addiction Treatment techniques. We can provide a bespoke recovery programme to include the following therapies:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- One-to-One Counselling
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
- Group Therapy
- Process Therapy
- 12 Step Therapy
- Holistic Programme
Our UK rehab centres provide a full inpatient medical detox for those dependent on drugs or alcohol. All medical detoxes are administered by a Doctor and supervised throughout by highly trained staff with strict safety guidelines being adhered to at all times.
This involves substituting the alcohol/drug for an approved medication, where a dependency has developed. The individual is then weaned off the medication whilst receiving care from medical staff and support from counsellors.
Cost of Treatment
Cost of treatment varies depending on your budget and what kind of rehab you desire. We have thoroughly vetted all of the rehabs we work with assuring you a professional and quality service regardless of cost.
Low Cost starts at £4,500 for a 28 day rehab
Middle Cost starting at £6,000 for a 28 day plan
Luxury from £10,000 for a 28 day package
Overseas starts at £8,000 for a 28 day programme
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Working with trusted rehab centres in the UK and overseas, we guarantee you the personal approach you need.
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we promise to:
- Provide free, confidential and impartial advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find the right addiction rehab according to your specific needs, budget & location
- Arrange everything inc. sober transport, admission, aftercare & ongoing support
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- Do all we can to help you become permanently Addiction Free