Do you or a loved one need information about available treatment programmes in the UK? If so, you have come to the right place. Addiction Helper is the leading authority on detox and rehabilitation in the UK. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients within our 100+ CQC rehabs. All of our staff are in recovery and many have been through rehab themselves. We can arrange everything from sober transport to immediate admission to aftercare.
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Rehab Treatment Benefits
- Stay in a safe and nurturing environment, with 24/7 care
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care & support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of your condition
- Personalised care plan focussed on proven addiction therapies
- Specialist clinical team inc. doctors, nurses, and therapists
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- Receive 1 year complimentary aftercare sessions
This is where an approved substitute medication is used in place of the substance to help ease withdrawal symptoms and ensure the detox is carried out safely and with maximum comfort. Medical detoxes are clinically proven to be the safest way to withdraw from any dependency. The length of detox usually takes between 7-14 days. Whilst undergoing a private detox, you will receive 24/7 medical and therapeutic support.
Rehab Treatment Programmes
If you are considering a rehab programme to help with your addiction, we recommend a minimum of 28 days inpatient. Our treatment programmes include:
- Trauma Therapy
- One-to-one Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Fitness Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- 12 Step Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
If you have any questions regarding our treatment programmes, detox & rehab options, location, or costs – call us now!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right treatment programme according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7