Are you or a loved one looking for rehab treatment programmes? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients in our 100+ UK rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Rehab Treatment Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of alcohol or alcohol or drug withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting, shaking, general discomfort etc… until the client is addiction-free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove toxins from the body. The detox takes between 7-10 days and you will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout.
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored treatment programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our addiction treatment prorammes, treatment needs , locations and cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right treatment programme according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7