Are you or a loved one looking for an addiction rehab and want to find out more about the treatment and costs involved? If so, we can help! Addiction Helper are the leading authority on rehab treatment in the UK; we have treated over 10,000 clients suffering from addiction in our 100+ Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated rehabs in the UK and also work with a select number of elite rehabs in the uk & overseas. All our staff have personal addiction experience and we can arrange everything from sober transport to admission to aftercare support.
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical detox with 24/7 support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of your addiction
- Cared for a specialist clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare
Medical Detox Cost
Medical detoxes are clinically proven to be the safest way to withdraw from alcohol/drug dependency. The length of detox usually takes between 7-14 days. Whilst undergoing a private detox, you will receive 24/7 medical and therapeutic support. We can arrange for you to undergo a medical detox with the cost starting from as little as £2,500
Rehab Programme Cost
Although a medical alcohol detox can be completed in 7-10 days, we always recommend a minimum of 28 day inpatient treatment for any addiction in order to undergo rehabilitation and reduce the chance of relapsing. Below are guidelines of what you can expect to pay for 28 day inpatient programme.
- Low cost rehab with 24/7 care – £4,500
- Medium-end rehab accommodation with 24/7 care – £6,500
- Luxury rehab with 24/7 elite care – £10,000
If you have any questions regarding our rehab clinics, treatment needs, location, or costs – call us now!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7