Are you or a loved one looking for private alcohol rehab? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical alcohol detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
Medical Alcohol Detox
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is alcohol-free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove substances from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
It is strongly recommended that anyone suffering with alcoholism undergoes a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including the necessary detox). This period of time allows for an intensive and personalised rehab to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Alcoholism rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding private alcohol rehabilitation, treatment needs, location and budget etc., we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right private alcohol rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7