Do you or a loved one need a prescription drug detox? If so, you have come to the right place. Addiction Helper is the leading authority on prescription drugs detox and rehabilitation in the UK. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients within our 100+ CQC rehabs. All of our staff are in recovery and many have been through rehab themselves. We can arrange everything from sober transport, to immediate admission, to aftercare.
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Prescription Drug Detox Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical drug detox with 24/7 support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of your addiction
- Cared for a specialist clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare
If you or a loved is suffering from prescription drug addiction and need help, then don’t suffer alone. It just takes one call to change direction and get back on the right path.
This is where an approved substitute medication is used in place of the drug to help ease withdrawal symptoms and ensure the detox is carried out safely and with maximum comfort. Medical detoxes are clinically proven to be the safest way to withdraw from drug dependency. The length of detox usually takes between 7-14days. Whilst undergoing a private drug detox, you will receive 24/7 medical and therapeutic support.
We strongly recommended a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox). Our specialist programmes include:
- Trauma Therapy
- One-to-one Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Fitness Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- 12 Step Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
If you have any questions regarding our prescription drug detox clinics, treatment needs, location, or costs – call us now!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right prescription drug detox & rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7