Addiction Helper has placed clients with the Perry Clayman Project for several years, as such we can offer free assessments and book clients into all Perry Clayman facilities. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. We promise to offer free & and confidential advice on all addiction rehab services and guarantee to find you the best rehab to suit your treatment needs, location and budget.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Addiction Helper Benefits
- Fully residential rehab with inclusive meals
- Bespoke and comprehensive treatment plan
- Clinical excellence assured across every arena
- Caring and compassionate treatment within a safe and secure setting
- Treatment from world leading doctos, nurses and therapists
- 24 hour nursing and medical care
- 1 year free aftercare
Furthermore, with Addiction Helper no GP referral is required, meaning a faster and more confidential admission. Our rehabs have their own Specialist Addiction Doctors who will conduct a full and thorough medical assessment of your treatment needs on admission.
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is alcohol or drug free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove substances from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
Detox 7-10 days from £2,500
Low Cost 28 days from £4,500
Middle End 28 days from £6,000
Luxury 28 days from £10,000
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored detox & rehab programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our rehab clinics, treatment needs, cost, or any other aspect of the treatment process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right rehab clinic according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7