Are you or a loved one looking for an opiate detoxification? If so Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our clinics are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all the centres and keep up to date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about opiate rehab, locations & cost call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Opiate Rehabilitation Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Receive a full medical detox with 24/7 care
- Learn how to heal the root causes of your condition
- Personalised rehabilitation programme
- Clinical team inc. doctors, nurses & therapists
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 yr free aftercare support sessions
Medical Opiate Detox
A medical detox is where the rehab doctor prescribes a suitable and approved substitute medication to replace the opioid in question. The patient is then weaned off the medication over a period of days until they are clean. Throughout this process, you will receive 24/7 care and support from doctors, nurses and therapists. Most detoxes are complete within 7-10 days
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual, and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding opiate addiction rehab, treatment needs, locations, cost, and any other aspect of the process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right opiate detox and rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Let us help you make the right choices to free yourself or your loved one from addiction – Call us now!