Are you or a loved one in need of opiate detox & rehabilitation or just want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become drug-free. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients in our 100+ UK rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all clinics and keep up to date with the CQC reporting on each facility and their treatment programmes. We can arrange everything from admission, detox, rehabilitation to ongoing aftercare support.
For more information about local opiate addiction rehab, treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Opiate Rehabilitation Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment, with 24/7 care
- Receive a full medical detox for any opiate addiction
- Learn how to heal the root causes of your condition
- Personalised rehabilitation programme
- Be under the care of a clinical team inc. Doctors, Nurses & Therapists
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 yr free aftercare support sessions
If you or a loved are suffering from opiate addiction, then don’t suffer alone. It just takes one call to change direction and get back on the right path.
Medical Opiate Detox
A medical detox is where the rehab doctor prescribes a suitable and approved substitute medication to replace the opioid in question. The patient is then weaned off the medication over a period of days until they are clean. Throughout this process, you will receive 24/7 care and support from doctors, nurses and therapists. The majority of detoxes are complete within 7-10 days
We strongly recommended a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including the necessary detox). Our specialist programmes include the following treatments:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual, and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding opiate addiction rehab, treatment needs, locations, cost, and any other aspect of the process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free and confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right opiate rehab according to your specific needs, budget and location
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare & ongoing support
- Support you, your family, and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- Do all we can to help you become addiction-free on a permanent basis
Let us help you make the right choices to free yourself or your loved one from addiction – Call us now!