Do you or a loved one want NHS rehab or require more informtation? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Private Rehab Benefits
- Immediate admission with 24/7 care
- Full medical detox for alcohol and drugs
- Learn how to heal the root causes of your condition
- Personalised rehabilitation programme
- Clinical team inc. doctors, nurses & therapists
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 yr free aftercare support sessions
Can I Get NHS Rehab?
Unfortunately, gaining access to NHS rehab is only granted to the most severe and critical cases of alcohol and drug addiction. Funding is particularly difficult to obtain, as it means applying for government financial support. The application is a very lengthy process; you would be required to engage in less-intensive treatment methods first. If these methods fail to work, and your key worker feels it is appropriate, only then will an application be considered. If approved, and you maintain attending all of your appointments, you will be placed on a waiting list for rehab. The waiting list, depending on demand in your local area, is usually between 6 months to 1 yr.
Private Rehab Cost
- Detox from £2,500
- Low-cost rehab with 24/7 care – £4,500
- Medium-end rehab with 24/7 care – £6,500
- Luxury rehab with 24/7 elite care – £10,000
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored detox & rehab programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our rehab clinics, treatment needs , locations and cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right private rehab clinic according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7