Are you or a loved one in need of addiction detox & rehab through the NHS or just want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become alcohol and drug-free. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients in our 100+ UK rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all clinics and keep up to date with the CQC reporting on each facility and their treatment programmes. We can arrange everything from admission, detox, rehabilitation to ongoing aftercare support.
For more information about local addiction rehab, treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Private Rehab Benefits
- Immediate admission to a safe and caring environment, with 24/7 care
- Receive a full medical detox for any alcohol or drug addiction
- Learn how to heal the root causes of your condition
- Personalised rehabilitation programme
- Be under the care of a clinical team inc. Doctors, Nurses & Therapists
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 yr free aftercare support sessions
Can I Get NHS Rehab?
Unfortunately, gaining access to NHS rehab is only granted to the most severe and critical cases of alcohol and drug addiction. Funding is particularly difficult to obtain, as it means applying to the government for financial support. The application is a very lengthy process; you would be required to engage in less-intensive treatment methods first. If these methods fail to work, and your key worker feels it is appropriate, only then will an application be considered. If approved, and you maintain attending all of your appointments, you will be placed on a waiting list for rehab. The waiting list, depending on demand in your local area, is usually between 6 months to 1yr.
Private Recovery Programme
We strongly recommended a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including the necessary detox). Our specialist programmes include the following treatments:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
Private Rehab Cost
- Detox from £2,500
- Low-cost rehab with 24/7 care – £4,500
- Medium-end rehab with 24/7 care – £6,500
- Luxury rehab with 24/7 elite care – £10,000
We specialise in providing tailored rehab programmes for the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding private addiction rehab, treatment needs, locations, cost, and any other aspect of the rehabilitation process – call us and we will answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free and confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right private rehab according to your specific needs, budget and location
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare & ongoing support
- Support you, your family, and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- Do all we can to help you become addiction-free on a permanent basis
Let us help you make the right choices to free yourself or your loved one from addiction – Call us now!