Are you or a loved one looking for rehab in London or want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses, counsellors, and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of alcohol or drug withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is substance free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove alcohol from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering with alcohol or drug addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days residential rehab (inc. the necessary detox). This period of time allows for an intensive and personalised rehab to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored rehab programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding rehab in London, treatment needs, cost, or any other aspect of the treatment process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right rehab in London according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7