Are you or a loved one looking for a detox in London or want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about detox, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses, counsellors, and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
On admission to one of our addiction detox centres, clients are comprehensively assessed for any dependency by an experienced doctor. An approved medication is then prescribed to replace the alcohol or drug in question and control withdrawal symptoms. The vast majority of detoxes are complete within 7-10 days. Furthermore, you will receive 24/7 medical and therapeutic support from doctors and therapists.
It is strongly recommended that anyone suffering with addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including the necessary detox). This period of time allows for an intensive and individualised rehab to be completed. Our specialist programmes include
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored detox programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding London detox clinics, treatment needs, cost, or any other aspect of the treatment process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right detox in London according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7