If you or a loved one are looking to access an alcohol rehab in the London area, we are here to help. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our staff are in recovery and many have been through rehab themselves. We are partnered with all leading CQC-approved rehabs across London and the UK and can advise you which centres best suit your needs. If you need immediate help – we can arrange everything from sober transport to urgent admission to aftercare.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical alcohol detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses, counsellors, and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
Medical Alcohol Detox
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is alcohol free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove alcohol from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
It is strongly recommended that anyone suffering with alcoholism undergoes a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including the necessary detox). This period of time allows for an intensive and individualised rehab to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored alcohol detox and rehab programmes to the client with dedicated family support. Alcoholism rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our detox & rehab clinics, treatment plans, location, cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right alcohol rehab in London according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7