If you or a loved one are looking to access an alcohol rehab in the Kent area, we are here to help. Addiction Helper have successfully treated over 10,000 clients across the UK and work with 100+ CQC regulated rehab clinics. All our staff are in recovery and many have been through rehab themselves. We are partnered with all leading CQC-approved rehabs across Kent and the UK and can advise you which centres best suit your needs. If you need immediate help – we can arrange everything from sober transport to urgent admission to aftercare.
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment, with 24/7 care
- Receive a full medical alcohol detox
- Learn how to heal the root causes of your condition
- Receive a personalised rehabilitation programme
- Be under the care of a clinical team inc. Doctors, Nurses & Therapists
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare sessions
If you or a loved is suffering from addiction, then don’t suffer alone. It just takes one call to change direction and get back on the right path.
Why Rehab in Kent?
Kent offers some of the most cutting-edge alcohol addiction treatments available in the UK. We work with a number of CQC regulated rehabs in the Kent area, from low cost to luxury facilities. Our Kent alcohol rehabs can take care of all your physical, psychological, and emotional treatment needs with personalised treatment plans. We can also advise you on other suitable rehab centres available – both nationwide and overseas, if it is in your best interests to rehabilitate away from your routine.
Alcohol Recovery Programme
It is strongly recommended that anyone suffering from an alcoholism undergoes a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including medical detox). This period of time allows for an intensive and personalised rehab plan to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- Trauma Therapy
- One-to-one Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Fitness Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- 12 Step Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
We specialise in providing tailored alcohol rehab programmes to the client, and dedicated family support. Alcohol addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding alcohol rehab in Kent, cost, or any other aspect of the process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right alcohol rehab in Kent according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7