If you or a loved one are suffering from addiction and need help in giving it up, Addiction Helper can help. We have already helped more than 10,000 people recover in our 100+ Quality Care Commission-certified rehabs. We can certainly help you or your loved ones beat addiction. We work with only qualified specialists, and many of our own team members are in recovery themselves.
- High success rate
- Professional assistance
- Medical and psychological support
- Assistance at all stages of the process
- Continuous support throughout
- Allows the family to finally get together and openly discuss the issue
What Is Intervention
Interventions are held by concerned family members when they want to encourage an addicted loved one to get help for their addictions. This is often the first step on the road to recovery. Interventions are setup by professionals, such as the team we work with. Unsolicited and unsupervised interventions can lead to complications and worsening of you and your loved one’s relationship.
The Intervention Process
Intervention is a logical, carefully planned approach. In advance of the intervention itself, everyone involved should write notes on what they want to say, including such details as:
- Any changes they’ve seen in the addict’s behaviour, personality, restraint and the way they treat others
- How they personally have been affected by these changes
- How they feel the relationship between them and the addict has changed as a result
- Any hopes and aims they might have individually for, or together with the addict once they have had treatment
- Two promises: that they love the addict and that they will play no part in any continued self-destruction.
After this, the people who will participate need to go through a training with the professional facilitator, so that all emotions which could obstruct the process are eliminated beforehand. Once this has been realised, the intervention itself can be actioned. We can help you by continuously supervising your loved one’s road to recovery.
If you have any questions regarding addiction intervention process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right intervention facilitator according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during the journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7