Are you or a loved one looking for an alcohol or drugs intervention or just want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper can help! We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our our staff are in recovery from addiction and many of them have been through rehab themselves. Our specialist services include interventions, sober transport, immediate admissions, medical detox, personalised rehab programmes, and aftercare. Furthermore, we will support you and your family every step of the way.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
What Is Intervention
Interventions are held by concerned family members when they want to encourage an addicted loved one to get help for their addictions. This is often the first step on the road to recovery. Interventions are conducted by professionals, such as the team we work with. Unsolicited interventions can lead to complications and worsening of you and your loved one’s relationship.
- Over 90% success rate of getting the client into rehab
- Significantly increase the speed of rehab admission
- Professional guidance throughout the entire recovery process
- Medical and psychological support
- Allows family members to open about the issue with the addict
The Intervention Process
Intervention is a logical, carefully planned approach. In advance of the intervention itself, everyone involved should write notes on what they want to say, including such details as:
- Any changes seen in the addict’s behaviour, personality, or the way they treat others
- How they personally have been affected by these changes
- How they feel the relationship between them and the addict has changed as a result
- The positive effects the treatment will have upon the addict’s life
- That they love the addict and will no longer play part in any continued self-destruction
After this, the people who will participate need to go through a training with the professional facilitator, so that all emotions which could obstruct the process are eliminated beforehand. Once this has been realised, the intervention itself can be actioned. We can help you by continuously supervising your loved one’s road to recovery.
If you have any questions regarding the addiction intervention process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right interventionist according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during the journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7