Do you or a loved one need help to give up alcohol? If so, you have come to the right place. Addiction Helper is the leading authority on alcohol treatment and rehabilitation in the UK. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients within our 100+ CQC rehabs. All of our staff are in recovery and many have been through rehab themselves. We can arrange everything from sober transport, to immediate admission, to aftercare.
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical alcohol detox with 24/7 support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of your alcohol problem
- Cared for by a specialist team, inc. doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare
Medical Alcohol Detox
On admission to one of our alcohol rehab clinics, clients are comprehensively assessed for their level of alcohol dependency by an experienced doctor. An approved medication is then prescribed to significantly reduce withdrawal symptoms. The vast majority of detoxes are completed within 7-10 days. Furthermore, you will receive 24/7 medical and therapeutic help and support from doctors and therapists throughout. This is clinically proved to be the safest way to give up alcohol completely.
Personalised Rehab Programme
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for alcoholism (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include:
- Trauma Therapy
- One-to-one Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Fitness Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- 12 Step Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
We specialise in providing tailored detox programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Alcohol addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding the help we can provide you and your family, your treatment needs, locations, cost, or any other aspect of the process of giving up alcohol – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right alcohol rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7