If you or a loved one are suffering from an eating disorder and need assistance in recovering, Addiction Helper can help. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. We can help you or your loved ones beat the disorder. We work with only qualified specialists, and many of our team members are in recovery themselves.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Eating Disorders Symptoms
- Anxiety and depression about weight gain or loss
- Avoiding eating by claiming he or she has already done so
- Purging (rid food from body after eating)
- Taking supplements
- Monitoring food intake and calories
- Binge-eating off the back of a feeling or event
- Seeing your size inaccurately
- Visiting pro-anorexia websites
If you or a loved one experiences these symptoms, you may need to call us – we are here for you 24/7.
During a stay in a treatment centre, you will benefit from 24/7 care within a safe and nurturing environment, fully supervised medical treatment if needed, as well as a personalised rehabilitation programme. You will learn what are the root causes of your disorder, as well as how to heal them. Our team of specialist doctors, nurses, and therapists will help you beat it.
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering from addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox if required). This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised addiction therapy to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing addiction detox and rehab programmes with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding rehab for eating disorders, treatment plans, locations, cost, and other aspects of the healing process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right eating disorders rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7