Are you or a loved one suffering with drug addiction and in need of rehabilitation? If so you have come to the right place as Addiction Helper are the UK’s leading authority on drug addiction treatment. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients in our 100+ rehabs across the UK, all CQC-regulated and regularly monitored; bringing you the latest in proven addiction treatment techniques and services. All our staff are in recovery and many have been through rehab themselves!
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
Drug Addiction Symptoms
- Sudden weight loss, weight gain
- Mood swings, being secretive, lying
- Disappearing for long periods of time
- No interest in hobbies, friends, and socialising
- Deterioration of physical appearance, personal hygiene
- Tremors, slurred speech, impaired coordination
- Taking drugs more frequently than planned
- Taking drugs after promising never to do it again
- Spending more and more, borrowing, stealing to fund habit
- Putting yourself in dangerous situations
If you or a loved are suffering from drug addiction, then don’t suffer alone. It just takes one call to change direction and get back on the right path.
Drug Rehab Benefits
During a stay in rehab, you will benefit from 24/7 care within a safe and nurturing environment, fully supervised medical detox, as well as a personalised rehabilitation programme. You will learn what are the root causes of your addiction, as well as how to heal them. Our clinical team of specialist doctors, nurses, and therapists will help you overcome your active addiction and build a new life.
Medical Drug Detox
On admission to one of our UK drug centres, clients are comprehensively assessed for any dependency by an experienced doctor. An approved medication is then prescribed to replace the drug in question and control withdrawal symptoms. The vast majority of detoxes are complete within 7-14 days. Furthermore, you will receive 24/7 medical and therapeutic support from doctors and therapists throughout.
Drug Addiction Treatment
We strongly recommend 28 days’ rehabilitation for drug addiction (including the necessary detox). Our specialist programmes include the following treatments:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our drug addiction treatments, treatment needs, location, cost, and other aspects of the rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right drug addiction rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7