As the leading addiction recovery authority in the UK, Addiction Helper can arrange immediate admissions for private detox programmes throughout the UK. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients for addictions in our 100+ Care Quality Commission (CQC) approved rehabs. We specialise in treating your addiction within a residential rehab environment and can provide a CQC regulated detox for £2.5k
For more information about treatment cost & locations please call us now or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE chat!
- Full medical detox with 24/7 support
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of your addiction
- Cared for a specialist clinical team, including: doctors, nurses & therapists
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- Look, feel, eat and sleep better plus regain lost confidence and self-respect
- 1 yr free aftercare (if you complete a rehab plan)
If you or a loved are suffering from addiction, then don’t suffer alone. It just takes one call to change direction and get back on the right path.
All of our private rehab centres are fully CQC registered and adhere to strict safety regulations. During the initial consultation with one of our qualified doctors, you will be prescribed an approved substitute medication to control and manage the symptoms of withdrawal. This is clinically proven to be the safest way to detox. The process lasts 7 days and is carried out in a residential facility.
If you attempt to withdraw from without the support of medical professionals, you are likely to suffer from several of the following symptoms:
- Delirium tremens
- Anxiety, sweats, restlessness, agitation
- Loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea
- Hallucinations and confusion
- High blood pressure, rapid heart rate, compromised respiration, heart failure
Programmes delivered by competent professionals will help you get through your recovery without putting your health in danger. Our specialist programmes include the following treatments:
- Trauma Therapy
- One-to-one Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Fitness Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- 12 Step Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
We specialise in providing tailored rehab programmes to the client with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our rehabs, treatment plans, location, cost, and other aspects of the addiction rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right detox and rehab clinic according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Let us help you free yourself or a loved one from addiction – Call us now!