Do you or a loved one need CBT rehab or want more info? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients in our 100+ UK rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered and can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
CBT Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
What Is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
CBT is a personalised ‘talking therapy’ that changes negative thoughts, attitudes and behaviours that block recovery. Our therapists, trained in CBT, help addicted patients to:
- Recognise situations involving other people, places or situations which could lead to relapse
- Cope more effectively with their reactions and responses to these situations
- Learn how to avoid negative feelings and, if they arise, how to deal with them
- Address situations in a more positive and assertive manner
How It Works?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) can help you make sense of overwhelming problems by breaking them down into smaller parts. In CBT, problems are broken down into five main areas: situations, thoughts, emotions, physical feelings and actions
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering with alcohol or drug addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation. This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised rehab programme to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored alcohol and drug rehabilitation programmes to the client with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding CBT rehab, treatment plans, location and cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
Addiction Helper are passionate about saving lives. We promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right CBT rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7