Are you or a loved one looking for alcohol support or want more info about rehab and therapy? If so Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all the centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day UK admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
Alcoholism is a serious physical, emotional, and psychological condition, which requires professional treatment to overcome. As it is a chronic brain-relapsing condition, there is no “quick fix”; hence why most find it hard/impossible to stop on their own without any addiction help. Dependency of any kind, whether it be to alcohol or drugs, is hugely destructive and can be life-threatening. If you or a loved one are suffering from addiction, it is important that you do not delay treatment and seek professional alcohol support straight away.
Medical Alcohol Detox
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is alcohol free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove alcohol from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering with alcoholism undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox if required). This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised rehab programme to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing alcohol detox and rehab programmes with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding available alcohol support, treatment plans, cost, and other aspects of the treatment process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right alcohol support according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7