Do you or a loved one want information about alcohol rehab costs? If so Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all the centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
Why Pay for Rehab?
Funding your own rehab treatment means that you can access alcohol detox and rehabilitation without delay. Accessing alcohol rehab on the NHS is not easy and average waiting times are 6-9 months with stringent eligibility requirements. Addiction Helper are able to facilitate immediate admissions to all leading UK alcohol rehab clinics and after a 4 week detox & rehabilitation programme you will be able to live life addiction free!
We only work with CQC regulated rehab clinics, assuring your safety is paramount at all times. Our medical alcohol detox programmes are prescribed by qualified doctors and overseen by nursing staff. Recovery workers and therapeutic staff are on hand to support you 24/7. Clinically, a medical detox is proven to be the safest and most comfortable way to withdraw from alcohol. We can complete your medical detox within 7 to 10 days.
Recovery Programme Costs
- Detox £2,500
- Low cost rehab basic accommodation – £4,500
- Medium cost rehab comfortable accommodation with 24/7 care – £6,500
- Luxury rehab with 24/7 elite care – £10,000
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client, and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our programmes, locations, cost, or any other aspect of the process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right alcohol rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Help support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7