Are you or a loved one looking for alcohol addiction rehab help? If so Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction free. We have successfully treated over 10,000 clients in our 100+ UK rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all the centres and keep up to date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is alcohol free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove alcohol from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
Alcohol Addiction Symptoms
- Sudden weight loss, weight gain
- Mood swings, being secretive, lying
- Disappearing for long periods of time
- Deterioration of physical appearance, personal hygiene
- Tremors, slurred speech, impaired coordination
- Drinking alcohol more frequently than planned
- Trying to cut back but ending up drinking more than before
- Life dominated by continuous alcohol consumption
If you suffer with any of the above symptoms you may have an alcohol problem. Call us now for free and confidential advice!
We strongly recommend 28 days rehabilitation for alcoholism (including the necessary detox). Our specialist programmes include the following treatments:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing alcohol detox and rehab programmes with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding alcohol addiction, treatment plans, locations, cost, and other aspects of the rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right alcohol rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7