Are you or a loved one looking for addiction rehab help or want to find out more? If so Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all the centres and keep up to date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Addiction Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
Alcohol and Drug Addiction
Addiction is a serious physical, emotional, and psychological condition, which requires professional treatment to overcome. As it is a chronic brain-relapsing condition, there is no “quick fix”; hence why most find it hard/impossible to stop on their own without any addiction help. Dependency of any kind, whether it be to alcohol or drugs, is hugely destructive and can be life-threatening. If you or a loved one are suffering from addiction, it is important that you do not delay treatment and seek professional help straight away.
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of their withdrawal. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove alcohol & drugs from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox length will depend on the substance, but most take between 7 to 14 days.
Personalised Rehabilitation Programme
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering from addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox if required). This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised rehab programme to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding addiction help, rehab, treatments, locations, cost, and other aspects of the addiction rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right addiction help according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Help support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7