NHS Eating Disorder Service

0 reviews
Thurlow House, Goodwins Road, PE30 5PD

Key Points

  • Young Persons
  • Free
  • Counselling
  • Outpatient
What help do you offer? If you are referred onto our service we will begin by doing an initial assessment to see what type of help you need and whether that help would be with our team or a different team, if it has been determined through the assessment that you have an eating disorder or difficulties around maintaining a healthy weight we will offer a variety of different interventions depending on your individual needs, for example, Family Therapy, individual therapy with one of our therapists, this could be cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT),motivational enhancement therapy (MET), we will monitor your weight to see how you are doing as well as helping to support the family at meal times if they are particularly difficult along with a variety of other interventions. How do I get help from your service? _If you or someone you know is worried about your nutritional intake, weight or believe you have an eating disorder, you must first see your GP who can then refer on to us at Thurlow House, Goodwins Road, Kings Lynn, PE30 5PD.