A Guide To Alcohol And Drug Rehab In West Yorkshire
If you’re in need of free or private addiction treatment services, there are a number of excellent options in and around West Yorkshire. If you or someone you care about has an addiction problem, help is available nearby. There are many options to choose from locally, including private and public treatment facilities. An appropriate treatment centre will make your recovery process easier and speedier, which is why you’ll need to choose very carefully.
We will provide you with recommendations concerning treatment options and support groups in Leeds, Ilkley, Bradford, as well as other parts of West Yorkshire. Therefore, if you have any questions or concerns regarding detox and rehabilitation then call us today and speak to one of our trained addiction counsellors!
Built in 2009, Oasis Bradford was originally commissioned by the Department...
- 24/7 Nursing
- 24/7 nursing
Oasis Runcorn is quite unique detox and rehab unit in offering two treatmen...
Banbury Lodge is a private UKAT rehab facility based in Banbury, Oxfordshir...
Liberty House Clinic is a fully furbished detox and rehabilitation facility...
- 1 North Avenue. BD8 7NH0 review
- Friends Meeting House, Quaker Lane, Rawdon. S19 6HU0 review
- Basement House, 10 Carlton St HX1 2AL0 review
- George Street Bradford West Yorkshire BD1 5AA0 review
- The Basement Recovery Project Union Bank Yard, New Street, HD1 2BP0 review
- Unity, 30 Manningham Lane, BD1 3DN0 review
- The Gathering Place 1 St James Road HX1 1YS0 review
- St Georges Crypt Great George Street LS1 3BR0 review
- 12 Station Street Huddersfield West Yorkshire HD1 1LN0 review
- Unit 38, Annexe 1 Batley Business Park Technology Drive West Yorkshire Batley WF17 6ER0 review
- 0 review
- Folly Hall Mills, St Thomas Road , Huddersfield, HD1 3LT0 review
- 5a Cheapside Wakefield WF1 2SD0 review
- Acre St, Lindley, HD3 3EA0 review
- 19 Springfield Mount , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9NG0 review
- Great George St, Leeds LS1 3EX0 review
- Recovery Chapel 43 Westfield Road Leeds West Yorkshire LS3 1NQ0 review
- St Georges Crypt St George's Church Great George Street Leeds West Yorkshire LS1 3BR0 review
- Vault Cafe Unity House 30 Manningham Lane Bradford West Yorkshire BD1 3DN0 review
- 0 review
- Aberford Rd, Wakefield WF1 4DG0 review
- 0 review
- Cote Royd House 7 Halifax Road Huddersfield West Yorkshire HD3 3AN0 review
- 186 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9DX0 review
- Address: 29 Union Street Dewsbury West Yorkshire WF13 1AS0 review
- Britannia House Hall Ings Bradford West Yorkshire BD1 1HX0 review
- 4-6 Wesley Street, Castleford Wakefield Wakefield WF10 1AE0 review
- 35 Salem Street Bradford West Yorkshire BD1 4QH0 review
- Load More
- West Yorkshire
Private rehabilitation facilities are independent treatment centres designed to provide a conducive environment for recovery, as well as effective, personalised treatment plans for people who want to overcome their addiction. These rehabs run residential programmes from 28 to 90 days that are personalised to the needs of each client. You’ll get 24/7 care from start to finish with an experienced medical and therapy team.
The major benefit of private rehab is the intensity of treatment, which is comprehensive and tailored to fit each patient. Private rehab centres are also medical clinics, where you can receive (if required) a medical detox, treatment for physical and behavioural addictions along with psychiatric support.
Treatment includes a thorough assessment to determine your specific treatment needs; detoxification to remove all harmful toxins from your system; psychotherapy to treat all psychological problems, and 1yr free aftercare to help you maintain abstinence after rehab.
Pros And Cons Of Private Rehab
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Medical detox with 24/7 care & support
- Overcome the root causes of addiction
- guaranteed privacy and confidentiality
- Experienced team of doctors & therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation programme
- Look, feel, sleep better & regain confidence
- Learn techniques for relapse prevention
- 1 year complimentary aftercare support
Cost can be a barrier but should be weighed up versus longer term cost of addiction both financial, physical and mental
What Does Rehab Cost
Private rehab in West Yorkshire typically costs around £1,250 to £2,500 per week. However, prices will vary, depending on the severity and complexity of your addiction, as well as your preferences concerning the treatment provided. People with severe addictions can expect to pay more for treatment; those who opt for luxury or executive private rehab can also expect to pay more than people who choose to access standard rehab care.
NHS Addiction Treatment
For those in West Yorkshire who cannot afford private rehab, the option of NHS addiction treatment is readily available. This is accessible to everyone for free, including those in Wakefield, Halifax, or any other part of West Yorkshire. You can access NHS addiction treatment such as addiction counselling or local drug and alcohol services via a referral from your GP (or a self-referral in certain circumstances).
Pros And Cons Of NHS Treatment
NHS addiction treatment in West Yorkshire has both advantages and disadvantages. It is therefore important that you weigh up both in order to effectively determine if it’s appropriate for your needs.
- The options are free at the point of use
- Your confidentiality is guaranteed by law
- Services operate in the local community, allowing you to stay close to home and family
- The admissions process can be lengthy and tedious
- Access to drugs and alcohol (in your familiar environment) could derail your recovery
- You’ll likely not be referred to residential rehab, regardless the severity of your addiction
- Different aspects of your treatment may require you to visit numerous clinics/centres
- Your preferred therapist may not be available under this service
- You might find building an outpatient support network more difficult
Addiction Support Groups
Support groups are an essential part of any addiction recovery programme. Without the aid of such groups, your chances of suffering a relapse are quite high. Addiction support groups involve peer groups that meet on a fixed schedule to assist one another with ongoing recovery. Being part of a support group will help you address any issues of concern, and provide support against relapse through understanding companions.
Support groups typically focus on one specific type of addiction, so that members have a common goal and can feel that their experiences are understood by others in the group, as they are all in similar situations and likely facing similar challenges.
We can help you find a nearby addiction support group in Saltaire, Keighley, or any other part of West Yorkshire.
What Is NA?
Narcotics Anonymous (NA) is a non-profit society that aids individuals who are committed to overcoming their abuse of narcotic substances. It promotes complete abstinence from all drugs and there are regular meetings in and around West Yorkshire. The ‘Anonymous’ element of NA serves to assure attendees at meetings that they can participate without any negative repercussions.
What Is AA?
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) is a non-profit fellowship and known globally as a treatment organisation for alcoholism. AA meetings are held throughout the week in many locations across West Yorkshire. The group is apolitical, nonprofessional, multiracial, self-supporting, and meetings are free to attend. Membership is open to people from all walks of life who are committed to long-lasting sobriety.
Types Of Counselling
One-to-One This is the most commonly known type of therapy. It involves a counselling session between therapist and patient in the same room. It may be held in an office, coffee shop, garden or any place where the patient feels most comfortable. Face-to-face therapy includes techniques such as motivational interviewing, simple yet effective QnA or unloading where the client releases whats been on there mind causing anxiety, fear, sadness etc… before the therapist interprets this and helps the client to uncover the root issue.
Online This includes all counselling services provided through the internet. It includes sessions via emails, Skype, and support group chat rooms such as SMART Recovery online support groups. It is easy, convenient, and promotes anonymity.
Group Involves a number of people struggling with similar issues coming together to discuss these issues openly, and in the presence of a certified counsellor. Through this process, each participant gains a deeper insight into their addiction, while providing support to others in the group at the same time.
How Can I Get To West Yorkshire?
West Yorkshire is served by several train stations. Some of the busiest with wide coverage include Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford Interchange, Wakefield Westgate, Shipley, and Halifax. The majority of West Yorkshire’s stations are served by Network Rail, TransPennine Express, and Northern Rail.
You can map out your route using the AA route planner tool here.