Rehab is a purpose built detox and therapeutic rehabilitation facility where a person with addiction is detoxed (if necessary) and treated through intensive one-to-one counselling and group therapy. If you or a loved one are considering rehab, you have come to the right place as Addiction Helper are the leading authority on UK rehab treatment. All our staff are in recovery, while many have been through rehab themselves and we have successfully treated over 10,000 clients across our 100+ rehabs. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment. Family care and support is standard throughout.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care & support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
What Is a Medical Detox?
This is where an approved substitute medication is used in place of alcohol/drug to ease withdrawal symptoms and ensure the detox is carried out safely and with maximum comfort. Medical detoxes are clinically proven to be the safest way to withdraw from drug dependency. The length of detox is dependent on the substance you are addicted to, taking between 7-14 days. Whilst undergoing a detox you will receive 24/7 medical and therapeutic support
What Does Rehab Treat?
Our rehabs treat all manner of addictions including: alcohol, drugs, prescription medication, process addictions and eating disorders. People who experience one or more addictions can also be treated through one personalised treatment plan. Rehab programmes include psychological, spiritual and physical therapies, as well as family support.
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored detox & rehab programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our detox & rehab clinics, treatment needs, location or cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right rehab clinic according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7